Many scholarships are offered to NHS students during the school year. Below is a list of some that are currently being offered.
Business Professionals of America partners with organizations to offer scholarships to its student members. Check out http://www.bpa.org/service/scholarships for scholarship applications.
- The National FFA Alumni Association, through the National FFA Collegiate Scholarship Program, provides a $1000 scholarships annually to students pursuing degrees in agricultural education. The recipient must be either an active National FFA Alumni member or from an FFA chapter with an active National FFA Alumni affiliate. For more information about these and other scholarships available through the program, visit www.ffa.org/scholarships from November 15 to February 8, 2016.
- National FCCLA offers several scholarships to student members who plan to further their education after high school. Click the scholarship link to browse the scholarships that will be offered this year.
- HOSA offers members the opportunity to apply for scholarships. Scholarships are generously provided by HOSA partners. Click the link for the 2015 HOSA Scholarship Application.
- DECA's scholarship program provides over $300,000 in scholarships at the International Career Development Conference (ICDC) each year. Many corporate partners of DECA provide scholarships through the DECA Scholarship Program. DECA Inc. administers the program based on guidelines set by the donor. DECA scholarships are strictly merit based. Click the DECA scholarship link to find out about all the scholarships available.
- The following scholarships are available through the Mobile Equipment Maintenance pathway:
- Pratt Community College - books and tuition
- PIttsburg State University - $600
- Ford/AAA Technical Scholarships